Already have a Username/Password for Bladder? Log in
Need a Username/Password? Register
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration by another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format for main text.
- The text should be typed in 12-point Times New Roman font, and should be single-spaced throughout.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Figures should be embedded in the main text file and also submitted as separate image files in TIFF format and with a resolution not less than 300 dpi (see figure prep instructions).
- All supplementary information should be submitted as a single file in PDF format except for big Excel tables and video files.
- A cover letter should be prepared. The letter should also contain names, institutions and Emails of at least 5 suggested reviewers.
Authors who publish with the Bladder agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the Bladder right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
For noncommercial use by other parties: Other parties are welcome to copy, distribute, and transmit the work — at no cost and without permission — for noncommercial use as long as they attribute the work to the original source using proper citation.
For commercial use by other parties: For any use of materials published by Bladder primarily intended for or directed toward commercial advantage or monetary compensation, permission should be obtained by writing to the editors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.